Qualification: CA with 15 + yrs of Post Qualification Experience.
Age: Strictly Below 45 yrs only.
Excellent knowledge in Corporate Finance/Restructuring/Treasury/ Financial Risk Management/Planning & Budgeting involving financial analysis, execution of transactions on end to end basis.
Job Profile :
1. Provides decision making support for business / financial planning, budgeting, forecasting.
2. Liaison with banks/FIs for funds at most competitive rates, loan swapping, interest restructuring etc.
3. Assessing the existing investments along with recommendations on any new investments to the management.
4. Managing preparation of Investment Memorandum / Presentation of Private Equity, Preparing valuation model based on peer group analysis, Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) or other relevant valuation technique. Finding out relevant investors for the client companies.
5. Deft in conducting business valuations and industry analysis aided by good understanding of capital markets, financial modelling / forecasting and valuation techniques.
6. Coordinating with investors on pitching about the deal, sending Investment Memorandum, presentation to investors, providing information on client company & investors and get the term sheet finalized.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Utkarsh Placement Pvt Ltd